Monday, November 17, 2008

Couples who keep it together

There is something to be said for the people who want the world to know that they are "together". First exhibit: bodylanguage. Second exhibit: accesories. Third exhibit: entirety of wardrobe choices. And for the unmistakable few their sunglasses, expressions, and red carpet poses demonstrate a whole lot more. These couples look like they belong, and the evidence speaks for itself!

Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore:They keep things simple, their textures always go together, and most importantly he is never distracting things away from his wife!

1. They are casual and match but not dressed IDENTICALLY!


















They always replicate the style the other is
going for.


















They play the part, even at a themed event


















The textures interact without being the same!















CLASSIC


















TIMELESS


















Jay-Z and Beyonce: Modern day Bonnie and Clyde who make beautiful music together!

When they are casual they seem like no effort was put forth

















If she pulls out a Hip-Hop style then so does he!


















Always looking high class:hair make-up, wardrobe, accesories


















The color coordinting is best if you can find something that suites you both well!


















Gwen and Gavin Rossdale: Besides being in love with their childrens' names I love that these 2 stick to what is most comfortable and natural!

Not scared to be a little exotic!

















You just never know what look they are going to come up with

(most of which no one else would dare try sporting)


















Who else looks like rockstars when they are sporting flannel and camo prints?!



















Rachel Bilson and Adam Brody: Even though they broke my heart when they broke eachothers, I still have to love them for the photo memories they left behind...besides who doesn't love a couple who adopted dogs together??

Not only color coordinated, but fabric coordinated too!

















Realistic:Keeping chunky coats and hoods instyle forever!


















Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie: Save the world... have oodles of kids...plus make a movie inbetween. Where can they still find time to look so freaking good?

Their expressions always go hand in hand it is simply adorable (and sincere)


















They are usually dressed fully functional. HEY! I never look that good when I am out for a walk!



















Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis: They might beat to there own drum, but at least they do it together
That is just simply lovely and I adore a man who looks after his girl!



















Not only do there clothes go together, but the haircolor usually harmonizes, too!


















How do you top that 'his" and "her" facial expression? I bet they are thinking the exact same thing!

















Jude Law and Sienna Miller: They seemed to look dazzling together no matter what drama dropped at their doorstep
C'mon these two with their jackets and scarves they are just HOT HOT HOT


















Look at that! They can pull of Retro like it happened yesterday!


















Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes(aka Tomkat): Ok not a fan of them, but I am not gonna try to deny the fact that they know how to dress the part....
They sport very similar hair-dos these days and she is known to wear his jeans about town, but she is one stylish momma gotta give her that!


















Tom:Always giving a helping hand(or command but who is watching...)

















Kate Moss and Pete Doherty: Notorious for being druggies, but hey who am I to judge. These two beautiful people are the embodiment of fame itself. I can't seem to keep my eyes off them.

Always a little over the top and always a little rock and roll

















Sometimes too much passion can be destructive.

















David and Victoria Beckham: Too good to be true. Remarkable bodies, hair, and sense of fashion. And they know how to use it to their advantage. It is not even fair!
They are constantly changing the styles they wear. It never ceases to amaze me

















For these 2 less is NOT more....LIFE IS A RUNWAY

















2 comments:

  1. I am a little surprised that TomKat made your list, but you so wonderfully explained why they deserved a spot!

    AND your really like the name Zuma Nesta Rock?! That shocked me!

    Oh and finally Demi & Ashton, they are adorable! I used to not like them together but they grew on me!

    AND I am so glad you put Adam Brody & Rachel Bilson in there as well!!

    Sorry my comment is as long as your post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how i love your list! i can't tell you how much i miss sienna and jude. they were perfect!

    ReplyDelete