Sunday, April 19, 2009

I am not one that claims to have a shoe fetish, although I own my fair share. Needless to sayI try to be practical, I do not like to spend a lot of money on one pair unless they are classics. You also won't find me purchasing outrageous colors, even though I love the look of a pair of colored shoes to change the look of an outfit, but unless you are famous or rich most of us don't wear a pair of shoes 1-3 times....disappointing as it is. So a girl can go onto google, people, instyle, etc and dream right. Well hear is what I found: I must have, I hate, I like the look, What are you thinking...

I think it is good and practical to match your shoes to your outfit. Especially for a dressier occasion it is wise to play it safe.


Fact:none of us are not VB so we can't pull this off. Don't get to severely matchy, like my beloved Victoria here. On any regular day you might frighten little children if you match this much.

here we see that the pants are tucked into the shoe...NO NO NO people. Have you seen the skinny jean trend?! TRY IT! or even the baggy boyfriend jean rolled at the cuff?! TRY IT
there are too many other ways to wear jeans then to have it look like you're trying to save money by not hemming them

(look closely)here we see the camel toe shoe... FACT: CAMEL TOE~ not flattering on camels, not flattering on people...in any form!!!!

ALERT: TOO MANY THEMES! The shoes aren't what's bad. I have to be honest the outfit is factored into my feelings. Red shoes with a brown dress...c'mon. Brown and red usually work well together, but not if you already mixed your brown with black....

Avoid wearing the same type of footwear on a regular basis. All I have to say is "We know you sing country music!!! Wearing cowboy boots at all times won't make you anymore leggit"

Must look closely! First off pants are too short for how wide they are, but this blog is about the shoes....her shoes are too narrow for her feet, her toes are hanging off of both sides, ICK!

If you look at her right foot you can see that there is a huge space at the heel. 1 You are posing in a way that brings attention to it. 2 That strap on the ankle isn't making it fit. 3 You are being photgraphed you should know better! (cute shoes though)

ahhhh the classic platform pump! I WANT THEM! I would spend lots on these. They go with everything!

I love these shoes! Chunkier ankle straps and skinnier foot straps are nice way to off~balance the "nice girl" look without being too rock'n'roll wannabe.

I love the flesh-tone shoes, you can't go wrong with them. They are terrific when you love an outfit and don't want to distract from it. Way to go, Jordana.
Mary-Kate Olsen you inspire me! I have nothing more to say about these.

I love that these have the look of gladiator shoes which I am a HUGE fan of. Yet they keep the look more formal. I personally think that gladiators with a large heel look a little 'dominatrix' or 'chinsey' which I am not a fan of. Way to redeem yourself, Jenny from the block.
ok so I have to share 2 of my favorite shoe designers that are both too spendy for me. I love to look at their shoes and try to find something similar more in my price range. They are also just remarkably designed shoes and different from your everyday find! If you ever feel the need to buy me shoes anything by these designers will not be a mistake and I would gladly accept.
L.A.M.B by Gwen Stefani
She always has amazing color choices and mixtures. Her accents and buckles make the shoes. unlike any other celebrity designer I can picture her wearing EACH and EVERY pair that I have come across, they truelly represent her!










AHHHHHH! Finally my other favorite designer which is WAY out of my league. Yves St Laurent(YSL) Oh, how I love the sole and heel designes. They even have unique arches. Never have I seen a celebrity wear a pair of YSL's and cringe at them. I love to go to nordstroms and try them on even though I have no intention of buying them. They make your foot look way smaller then they really are, and they are very comfortable even with a 4 inch heel. I love love love love love love these shoes!!! I want to own a pair one day, I don't even care if they are previously owned!





Oh, beautiful Yves St. Laurent shoes, I will own a pair of you someday!

1 comment:

  1. I love your comment on Taylor Swift! We know you sing country music!!!

    "Wearing cowboy boots at all times won't make you anymore leggit" LOL!!

    And I love MK's shoes...they are gorgeous as well as your dream pair at the very end...they are really straight from a girl's dream!

    ReplyDelete