Wednesday, March 17, 2010

revising my blog

OK so I feel as if I have gotten way off of where I want my blog to be. I wanted this to be a fashion forward blog. I haven't had time to scour the magazines or search the web endlessly. So I am here to announce that I have resigned from being the horrible, UsWeekly blog, I have become . I have strayed way to far from what my blog was intended for. So it is going to be a family blog when I have fun stuff to share (simply cause I am sick of using competitive facebook to exploit my children.) Then when I find an awesome trend I just can't stop thinking about I may pop out an extraordinary mini-blog. Otherwise I am moving onto housing blogs!!!! I am so super excited about this new venture. Home Decor has been my newest love for about 3 years now and after being in my home for nearly 6 years I finally found my perfect peace. Can't wait for new blogs to come VERY soon!

4 comments:

  1. I love your comment about facebook! LOL!! You're so funny!! Although I will miss your witty comments about celebs, I am sure that I will LOVE this new venture just as much!! Housing & Decor blogs are my love, it's what fills my workdays so I know you will love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know and I am sure that I won't be able to help myself and I will let a few of those slip through the cracks, but I want to blog more:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was the sweetest thing I have ever read!! made me cry! Now you know why I love Wednesday's Holiday's,and plain old run to the mall day's with my girls!!
    I feel the same way about all of you, but now I get the pleasure of being your friend, as well as your Mom!! that is the biggest honor ever!!
    I love you and am so PROUD of you!!
    FYI you do still smell like a baby to me:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We should become partners in interior decorating! I loooooove decorating too. I love your style just as much as mine even though they're different. :)

    ReplyDelete