Monday, April 19, 2010

There will be Peonies in Heaven

Rachel Ashwell has inspired my home decor for over 6 years now and she gave me a new found love for Peonies which has been growing for years now. They are so yummy that I want to eat them. I love the shades of pink that they come in. It is beautiful when they are in full bloom. I love artwork and even beadspreads covered in peonies. I think that my mansion in Heaven will have pink peonies on every table and counter and I won't even be shocked if it has a wrap around 3 seasons porch that is covered in floral linens. It is amazing to think that God knows my taste even better than I do, can't wait to see what He has been preparing for me!




3 comments:

  1. I totally agree!! I love peonies! They are so gorgeous! That was actually my favorite thing about my wedding bouquet, my gorgeous white yummy smelling dutch peonies! They were a splurge but I am so glad that I got them :) I hope I am allowed to visit your mansion in Heaven! It's gonna be fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Kimmy please come to my mansion/castle anytime I am sure we will be nieghbors I always get stuck next to ghetto people haha jk.

    I think the pic of bedding may be cabbage roses but they too are scrumptious!

    your wedding bouquets were amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOOOOOOOVE peonies tooooooo!!! I'm using peonies in Molly & Jamie's wedding flowers! woohoo! They are in season right now!

    ReplyDelete