Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Another favor to ask!

everyone who likes to hunt at estate sales and garage sales or any other old used shops please be on the look out for a desk like this for me! I do not care if it is wood and not painted white I love a good project. I am mostly looking at the details and the gorgeous legs on this mama. So think of me and my need for a mezmorizing piece like this, and if you find it please do not dare and keep it for yourself *wink wink* Now quit drooling and go hunt

2 comments:

  1. Oh I loooooooove this! If I found it, I would steal it for myself...haha JK :) We could share it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a gorgeous piece. You need to make your way to Rosie Posie with me...there might be something like this. It looks almost like an old vanity, I think.

    ReplyDelete