Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Holly Jolly Christmas



Well, the snow is falling and UPS packages are coming daily. IT MUST BE CHRISTMAS!

This year has already been magical and seeing it through the eyes of a 4 year old is a wonderful thing! We are truly trying to enjoy every waking moment and event that Christmas offers. We went to our church's Christmas Concert with a friend from work it was beautiful. I cried (more than once). I guess that the true meaning of Christmas still gets to me more than the hub-bub of running around and seeing every thing that there is to see. I guess that is why I chose to do my banner with the word BELIEVE. Not only did it bring the reality that this year my son really believes in Santa, but more-so it meant to believe in people...believe that people will step up and care for one another. Believe that Jesus did come to this earth as a baby and that kings bowed down to him. Believe in so many things that your heart is full. I love Christmas and I still believe it is completely romantic as well as magical!
I truly hope that the holidays open your heart this year.


 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love all your Christmas touches, especially the banner!!! Your home definitely has the whimsy and charm that I love about Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just amazing Shaynah what a beautiful job you have done! love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete