Wednesday, November 5, 2008

EVERYONE IS TALKING CHRISTMAS ALREADY?!

CHRISTMAS LIST: Top 10 must haves
(in no certain order)

1. A SLR Camera (Canon rebel XSi)










2. Minnetonka Moccasins (Black, knee high)











3. A Trip to Paris Fashion Week
(I would settle for NYC fashioon week)











4. A Backless Dress












5. A Nano-Chramatic ipod(Blue)





6. A Fur Coat












7. A Louis Vuitton Walllet(to match my purse)












8. A New Rocking Chair










9. A Personal Stylist (Rachel Zoe)












10. My Own Anthropologie Store

3 comments:

  1. too bad the Dodge's are leaning towards a "no" on swapping gifts this year!! i totally would have got you the anthropologie store if i picked you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I love your Christmas list!
    2. If anything, you NEED to get a Rebel XTI!
    3. You would look great in the tall black Minnetonkas
    4. You would also pull off a backless dress AMAZINGLY
    5. I want a fur coat too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, i fixed it so you can stalk my blog!! there is a link to follow it under the "who am i" section.

    ReplyDelete