Kate Moss: Supermodel Style
Never has simple looked so glamorous
this is one of my absolute favorites!!!!!

This photo is amazing. Her body language is so subtle.
I love "menswear" pants on women(with a tight tank of course)

Close Up: She is in complete control
"She speaks little... so they can know little"
I would love to have a photograph just like this one!!!!
She is a Rocker at heart.
Moss has influenced 80%
of my personal wardrobe!
Not this particular outfit- hehe

A mother: She likes to do it all on her own
Any Mother can totally relate.

In Motion....The real world is always going on with or without us


Just Plain SEXY

She was so young when she became a Model
but she never lost sight of who she wanted to become
Ah, yes, Rebelious. Because we all
wish we had it in us!!!
ps her bangs!!!! YEAH BABY
I
No comments:
Post a Comment