Wednesday, October 27, 2010

all tufted out

White Wednesday is BACK with all things tufted. So chic and yummy, no? I love how tufts add that subtle texture. I usually go for less texture more clean lines. Unfortunately I currently own nothing that is tufted, but as soon as I spot a unique piece in my price range (if it is possible). Can't wait to work some tufts into our next home! I couldn't help but add the slightly tufted wedding gown it is divine!








2 comments:

  1. The tufted oversized ottoman is my FAV! Love love love! I have a soft spot in my heart for tufted headboard too, they are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    you have a very cool looking blog, and I just wanted to leave you a comment. So anyway, I just wanted to see if you would visit my blog. And if you follow me, I will follow you... :)

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete