Wednesday, November 3, 2010

BIG TOP



I mean our lives often feel like a circus so why not be part of one (at least for a day.) I wouldn't be the first to say that clowns are slightly creepy but this sure makes that seem silly. Shall we move past it and really get into the spirit of the big top? You fighting the urge to go out and buy a ridiculously BRIGHT petti skirt, no?  Who doesn't love the thought of being a kid again? So are you in? Shall we throw a party?


2 comments:

  1. I would be down so for a circus party theme like this! Let's go for it someday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything you find and post has such a romantical feel to it. LoVE it. And if anyone could plan a circus themed party it would SOOO be you and KImmy. :)

    ReplyDelete